Product Name Human CD40L ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 4 pg/ml
Assay Range 8.2-6000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CD40LG; CD154; CD40L;HIGM1; IGM; IMD3; T-BAM; TNFSF5;TRAP; gp39; hCD40L
Gene ID 959
Swissprot ID P29965
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||91||86-105|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||92|
Standard Curve: Human CD40L ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
CD40 Ligand, also known as TNFSF5, CD154, TRAP, and gp39, is a trimeric protein that is expressed in transmembrane and soluble forms. It is expressed by many immune cell types as well as by endothelial and smooth muscle cells of the vasculature. It binds to CD40 on antigen presenting cells, platelets, and endothelial and epithelial cells, leading to enhanced B cell activation and T cell dependent humoral immune responses. CD40 Ligand dysregulation contributes to immune pathology in AIDS, atherosclerosis, atherothrombosis, and restenosis.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human CD40L ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit