Product Name Human CD229 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 50 pg/mL
Assay Range 81.9-20000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names LY9, CD229, SLAMF3, hly9, mLY9
Gene ID 4063
Swissprot ID Q9HBG7
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||119||109-128|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||127|
Standard Curve: Human CD229 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
CD229, also known as Ly9 and SLAMF3, is a 120 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein in the SLAM subgroup of the CD2 family. CD229 is expressed on T and B cells, thymocytes, and more weakly on NK cells. Homophilic binding between CD229 molecules is mediated by the N-terminal Ig‑like domain. Human and mouse CD229 exhibit cross-species binding. Antigen stimulation of lymphocytes induces CD229 clustering to sites of T cell – B cell contact. Two tyrosines in the cytoplasmic domain are required for association of CD229 with the adaptor proteins AP-2 (μ2 chain) and GRB-2 and both are required for CD229 internalization. In addition, there are two ITSMs which mediate phosphorylation-dependent CD229 association with SAP and SHP-2.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human CD229 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit