Product Name Human C1q R1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 15 pg/mL
Assay Range 24.6-6000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CD93, C1QR1, C1qR(P), C1qRP, CDw93, ECSM3, MXRA4, dJ737E23.1
Gene ID 22918
Swissprot ID Q9NPY3
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||127||109-140|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||107|
Standard Curve: Human C1q R1 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
C1q R1 is also known as C1q Rp, collectin receptor, and AA4 antigen. C1q R1 mediates enhanced phagocytosis by monocytes and macrophages upon interaction with soluble defense collagens including C1q, MBL, and SP-A. It is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on endothelial cells, hematopoietic progenitor cells, platelets, and cells of myeloid origin. CD93 was initially thought to be a receptor for C1q, but now is thought to instead be involved in intercellular adhesion and in the clearance of apoptotic cells. The intracellular cytoplasmic tail of this protein contains two highly conserved domains which may be involved in CD93 function.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human C1q R1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit