Product Name Human BTC ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Assay Range 24.7-18000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names BTC
Gene ID 685
Swissprot ID P35070
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||86||79-97|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||89|
Standard Curve: Human BTC ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
BTC, a heparin-binding protein, was originally isolated from the conditioned media of mouse pancreatic beta tumor cells as a 32 kDa glycoprotein composed of 80 amino acid residues. BTC was originally identified as a growth-promoting factor in mouse pancreatic β-cell carcinoma cell line and has since been identified in humans. Mouse BTC (mBTC) is expressed as a 178-amino acid precursor. The membrane-bound precursor is cleaved to yield mature secreted mBTC. BTC is synthesized in a wide range of adult tissues and in many cultured cells, including smooth muscle cells and epithelial cells. The amino acid sequence of mature mBTC is 82.5%, identical with that of human BTC (hBTC), and both exhibit significant overall similarity with other members of the EGF family.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human BTC ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit