Product Name Human BMP-6 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 100 pg/ml
Assay Range 204.8-50000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names BMP6; VGR; VGR1
Gene ID 654
Swissprot ID P22004
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||95||83-110|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||95|
Standard Curve:Human BMP-6 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Bone morphogenetic protein 6 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the BMP6 gene. The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TGFβ superfamily. Bone morphogenetic proteins are known for their ability to induce the growth of bone and cartilage. BMP6 is able to induce all osteogenic markers in mesenchymal stem cells. BMPs are secreted signaling molecules that comprise a subfamily of the TGF-beta superfamily and were originally identified as regulators of cartilage and bone formation. There are at least 20 structurally and functionally related BMPs, most of which play roles in embryogenesis and morphogenesis of various tissues and organs. Biologically active BMPs are usually homodimers containing a characteristic cysteine knot structure.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human BMP-6 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit