Product Name Human beta IG-H3 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 10 pg/ml
Assay Range 24.6-6000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CSD; CDB1; CDG2; CSD1; CSD2; CSD3; EBMD; LCD1; BIGH3; CDGG1
Gene ID 7045
Swissprot ID Q15582
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||94||83-108|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||102|
Standard Curve: Human beta IG-H3 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Beta IG-H3, also known as TGFBI and RGD-CAP, is a matricellular adaptor protein that is induced in most cell types in response to TGF-beta stimulation .Transforming growth factor, beta-induced, 68kDa, also known as TGFBI (initially called BIGH3, BIG-H3), is a proteinwhich in humans is encoded by the TGFBI gene, locus 5q31. This gene encodes an RGD-containing protein that binds to type I, II and IV collagens. The RGD motif is found in manyextracellular matrix proteins modulating cell adhesion and serves as a ligand recognition sequence for several integrins. This protein plays a role in cell-collagen interactions and may be involved in endochondrial bone formation in cartilage. The protein is induced by transforming growth factor-beta and acts to inhibit cell adhesion. Mutations of the gene cause several forms of corneal dystrophies.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human beta IG-H3 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit