Product Name Human BCMA ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 40 pg/ml
Assay Range 0.05-12 ng/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names TNFRSF17, BCM, BCMA, CD269, TNFRSF13A
Gene ID 608
Swissprot ID Q02223
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||95||87-106|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||86|
Standard Curve: Human BCMA ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
BCMA, B cell maturation, is a member of the TNF receptor superfamily. It has been designated TNFRSF17. BCMA is a type III membrane protein containing one extracellular cysteine rich domain. It may play an important role in B cell development, function and regulation
BCMA and TACI have both been shown to bind to APRIL and BAFF, members of the TNF ligand superfamily. Its expression has been found in immune organs and mature B cell lines. The binding of BCMA to APRIL or BAFF has been shown to stimulate IgM production in peripheral blood B cells and increase the survival of cultured B cells.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human BCMA ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit