Product Name Human ApoH ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 24 pg/mL
Assay Range 24.6-6000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names APOH, B2G1, B2GP1, BG
Gene ID 350
Swissprot ID P02749
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||93||85-101|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||97|
Standard Curve: Human ApoH ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
ApoH (Apolipoprotein H; also beta 2-Glycoprotein 1/ beta 2-GPI) is a 50 kDa, secreted, variably glycosylated, monomeric member of the complement control superfamily of molecules. Mature human ApoH is 326 amino acids (aa) in length. It contains four Sushi repeats and one C-terminal kringle domain that binds heparin and phospholipids. Mature human ApoH shares 76% aa identity with mouse ApoH. It is produced by hepatocytes and is bound to HDL particles. Circulating ApoH blocks the intrinsic clotting pathway, and binds to exposed phospholipids on apoptotic cells.
Apo-H has a complex involvement in agglutination, it appears to alter adenosine diphosphate (ADP) mediated agglutination of platelets. Normally Apo-H assumes an anti-coagulation activity in serum (by inhibiting coagulation factors); however, changes in blood factors can result of a reversal of that activity.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human ApoH ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit