Product Name Human aFGF ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 10 pg/mL
Assay Range 16.4-4000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names FGF1, AFGF, ECGF, ECGF-beta, ECGFA, ECGFB, FGF-1, FGF-alpha, FGFA, HBGF-1, HBGF1
Gene ID 2246
Swissprot ID P05230
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||79||72-93|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||112|
Standard Curve: Human aFGF ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
FGF acidic, also known as FGF-1, ECGF, and HBGF-1, is a secreted mitogen that stimulates the proliferation of all cells of mesodermal origin and many cells of neuroectodermal, ectodermal, and endodermal origin. It plays a number of roles in development, regeneration, and angiogenesis. FGF acidic is released extracellularly as a disulfide-linked homodimer and is stored in complex with extracellular heparan sulfate. The association of FGF acidic with heparan sulfate is a prerequisite for its subsequent interaction with FGF receptors. Internalized FGF acidic can translocate to the cytosol and to the nucleus. Intracellular FGF acidic functions as a survival factor by inhibiting p53 activity and proapoptotic signaling.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human aFGF ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit