Product Name Human ADAM9 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 30 pg/mL
Assay Range 49.2-12000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names ADAM9, CORD9, MCMP, MDC9, Mltng
Gene ID 8754
Swissprot ID Q13443
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||118||108-127|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||102|
Standard Curve: Human ADAM9 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Members of the ADAM or MDC (Metalloprotease, Disintegrin, Cysteine-rich) family contain pro, metalloprotease-like, disintegrin-like, cysteine-rich, transmembrane and cytoplasmic domains. They play a fundamental role in diverse processes such as asthma, development, angiogenesis and cancer through their activities in cell adhesion/fusion, membrane protein shedding, and signal transduction. Over 30 members have been identified and about half of them are active metalloproteases such as ADAM8, 9, 10, 12 and 17/TACE. The protein encoded by this gene interacts with SH3 domain-containing proteins, binds mitotic arrest deficient 2 beta protein, and is also involved in TPA-induced ectodomain shedding of membrane-anchored heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor. Two alternative splice variants have been identified, encoding distinct isoforms.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human ADAM9 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit