Product Name Human 6Ckine ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 20 pg/mL
Assay Range 32.8-8000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CCL21, 6Ckine, CKb9, ECL, SCYA21, SLC, TCA4
Gene ID 6366
Swissprot ID O00585
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||115||98-125|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||92|
Standard Curve: Human 6CKine ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
CCL21, also known as 6Ckine, TCA-4, SLC, Exodus-2, and A21, is a homeostatic chemokine that signals through CCR7 or CXCR3. CCL21 is constitutively presented on initial lymphatic vessels, high endothelial venules (HEV), and lymph node dendritic cells (DC) where it promotes the docking of DC to lymphatic vessels and the retention of T cells by lymph node DC, resulting in T cell priming for activation. Its upregulation during chronic inflammation or tissue damage promotes fibrosis, inflammatory cytokine production, and neuropathic pain. The soluble chemokine is elevated in rheumatoid arthritis synovial fluid and in the serum of coronary artery disease patients.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human 6Ckine ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit