Product Name Human 4-1BB ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 5 pg/mL
Assay Range 12.3-3000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names TNFRSF9, 4-1BB, CD137, CDw137, ILA
Gene ID 3604
Swissprot ID Q07011
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||115||102-127|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||94|
Standard Curve: Human 4-1BB ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
4-1BB, also known as CD137 and ILA, is a TNF receptor superfamily member and has been designated TNFRSF9. 4-1BB can be expressed by activated T cells, but to a larger extent on CD8 than on CD4 T cells. In addition, CD137 expression is found on dendritic cells, follicular dendritic cells, natural killer cells, granulocytes and cells of blood vessel walls at sites of inflammation. It is also expressed on monocytes, neutrophils, DCs and eosinophils. The ligand for 4‑1BB (4‑1BBL), also named TNFSF9, belongs to the TNF ligand superfamily. 4‑1BBL is predominantly expressed on activated antigen presenting cells such as B cells, macrophages and dendritic cells. It is also expressed on most T and B lymphoma cell lines. In response to 4‑1BBL binding, 4‑1BB transduce a T cell costimulatory signal in both CD4+ and CD8+ T cells to promote survival and enhance proliferation, cytokine production and effector function.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human 4-1BB ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit