Product Name Custom mouse TACI ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes mouse TACI
Gene Names: Tnfrsf13b; 1200009E08Rik; Taci
Gene ID 57916
Swissprot ID Q9ET35
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
TACI, transmembrane activator and CAML-interactor, is a member of the TNF receptor superfamily and has been designated TNFRSF13B. TACI is a type III membrane protein with an extracellular N-terminus in the absence of a cleaved signal sequence. The extracellular region of TACI contains two cysteine-rich domains. Within the TNFRSF, it shares the highest homology with B cell maturation factor (BCMA). TACI and BCMA have both been shown to bind APRIL and BAFF, members of the TNF ligand superfamily. TACI is expressed on the cell surface of B cells and activated, but not resting, T cells. Analogous to BCMA, data suggests that TACI may play an important role in B cell development, function and regulation.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom mouse TACI ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit