Product Name Custom mouse Nope ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes mouse Nope
Gene Names: Igdcc4, DDM36, Nope
Gene ID 56741
Swissprot ID A0JNS2
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Mouse Nope (Neighbor Of Punc E11) was discovered as a gene proximal to the Punc gene on chromosome 9. Punc and Nope are distant members of a subgroup of the immunoglobulin (Ig) superfamily, which include DCC (Deleted in Colorectal Cancer) (2), Caenorhabditis elegans UNC5 and its mammalian homologues , Drosophila Frazzled, vertebrate Neogenin, and mouse Nope and mouse Punc. Members of this subgroup of the Ig superfamily are type I transmembrane proteins with four Ig domains in their extracellular regions. Mouse Nope is expressed mostly in embryonic muscle tissues and in developing and adult nervous systems. The structural similarities between Nope and the guidance receptor of the DCC family suggest that Nope may have similar functions as the DCC family.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom mouse Nope ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit