Product Name Custom mouse MAdCAM-1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes mouse MAdCAM-1
Gene Names: Madcam1; AV211525
Gene ID 17123
Swissprot ID Q61826
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Mucosal addressin cell adhesion molecule-1 (MAdCAM-1) is an immunoglobulin (Ig) cell adhesion molecule family member. In addition to Ig domains, it contains a mucin-like domain and a membrane proximal domain with similarity to IgA. MAdCAM-1 is involved in lymphocyte homing to mucosal sites and is expressed on high endothelial venules (HEV) of both mesenteric lymph nodes and Peyer’s patches. It has also been found to be expressed on sinus-lining cells of the spleen. The integrin has been shown to function as the MAdCAM-1 receptor. MAdCAM-1 expression has been demonstrated to be up-regulated by TNF-alpha and IL-1 beta. MAdCAM-1 appears to play a role in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) as its expression is highly up-regulated in IBD and most likely serves to recruit alpha 4 beta 7-expressing lymphocytes to the region.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom mouse MAdCAM-1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit