Product Name Custom mouse Kremen-1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes mouse Kremen-1
Gene Names: Kremen1; AV002070; Kremen; Krm1
Gene ID 84035
Swissprot ID Q99N43
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Kremen (Kringle-containing protein marking the eye and the nose) proteins are type I transmembrane proteins. Two related members, Kremen-1 and -2, have been identified. Kremens bind a subset of the secreted Dickkopf (Dkk) proteins (Dkk-1, -2, and -4) with high affinity to modulate the canonical Wnt signaling pathway that is transduced by the ternary receptor complex. Kremen co-operates with Dkk to antagonize Wnt signaling via formation of a Kremen-Dkk-LRP ternary complex that triggers the internalization and clearance of the complex from the cell surface. Mouse Kremen-1 is widely expressed in diverse embryonic (apical ectodermal ridge of the developing fore- and hindlimb buds, telencephalon and the first brachial arch, myotome and sensory tissues) and adult (lung, heart, kidney, skeletal muscle and testis) tissues.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom mouse Kremen-1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit