Product Name Custom mouse Gas 1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes mouse Gas1
Gene Names: Gas1, AW554192, Gas-1
Gene ID 14451
Swissprot ID Q01721
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Gas1 (Growth Arrest Specific 1) is one of six structurally unrelated proteins that were identified by their increased expression in growth-arrested cells relative to actively proliferating cells. Following mitogenic stimulation, Gas1 expression is transcriptionally suppressed by c-Myc as cells transit from G0 to G1 phases of the cell cycle. Overexpression of Gas1 prevents S phase entry and DNA synthesis. Gas1-mediated blockade of the cell cycle is p53-dependent but does not require the transactivating domain of p53. In contact inhibited vascular endothelial cells, Gas1 is induced by VE-Cadherin and VEGF expression and mediates the anti-apoptotic effect of VEGF. In contrast, Gas1 is induced in hippocampal neurons after NMDA exposure but functions as a pro-apoptotic effector of NMDA-mediated excitotoxicity. Gas1 exhibits a range of developmental effects including either promoting or inhibiting growth and differentiation of somite, limb, cerebellar, and eye tissues.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom mouse Gas 1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit