Product Name Custom human SCF R ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes human SCF R
Gene Names: KIT, C-Kit, CD117, PBT, SCFR
Gene ID 3815
Swissprot ID P10721
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Stem cell factor receptor is a member of the type III subfamily of receptor tyrosine kinases (RTK) that also includes the receptors for M-CSF, Flt-3, PDGF, and VEGF. Stem cell factor receptor and its ligand, stem cell play essential roles in gametogenesis, melanogenesis, and hematopoiesis.. All class III RTKs are characterized by the presence of five immunoglobulin-like domains in their extracellular region and a split kinase domain in their intracellular region. SCF binding induces receptor homodimerization and signal transduction.
SCF receptor is expressed in hematopoietic progenitor cells, normal B and T lymphocyte progenitor cells, mast cells, germ cells, melanocytes, neurons, glial cells, placenta, kidney, lung, and gut. In addition, SCF receptor expression has also been reported in a number of human tumor cell lines. SCF receptor can be proteolytically cleaved from the cell surface and high levels of soluble SCF receptor has been detected in cell conditioned medium and human plasma.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom human SCF R ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit