Product Name Custom human M-CSF R ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes human M-CSF R
Gene Names: CSF1R; C-FMS; CD115; CSF-1R; CSFR; FIM2; FMS; HDLS; M-CSF-R
Gene ID 1436
Swissprot ID P07333
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
M-CSF receptor, the product of the c-fms proto-oncogene, is a member of the type III subfamily of receptor tyrosine kinases that also includes receptors for SCF and PDGF. M-CSF receptor is expressed primarily on cells of the monocyte/macrophage lineage, dendritic cells, stem cells and in the developing placenta. Activators of protein kinase C induce TACE/ADAM17 cleavage of the M-CSF receptor, releasing the functional ligand-binding extracellular domain. M-CSF binding induces receptor homodimerization, resulting in transphosphorylation of specific cytoplasmic tyrosine residues and signal transduction. The intracellular domain of activated M-CSF R binds more than 150 proteins that affect cell proliferation, survival, differentiation and cytoskeletal reorganization. M-CSF R engagement is continuously required for macrophage survival and regulates lineage decisions and maturation of monocytes, macrophages, osteoclasts and DC.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom human M-CSF R ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit