Product Name Custom human IL-3 R alpha ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes human IL-3 R alpha
Gene Names: IL3RA; CD123; IL3RY; IL3RX; IL3RY; hIL-3Ra; IL3RA
Gene ID 3563
Swissprot ID P26951
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
IL-3 R is a heterodimeric structure composed of a 70 kDa IL-3 R alpha subunit (CD123) and a 120-140 kDa IL-3 R beta subunit (CD131). IL-3 R alpha binds IL-3 with relatively low affinity. In the presence of IL-3 R beta, however, IL-3 R alpha has a much higher affinity for IL-3. IL-3 is a pleiotropic cytokine that can stimulate proliferation and differentiation of pluripotent hematopoietic stem cells as well as various lineage committed progenitors. The IL-3 R alpha chain has a very short intracellular domain while the IL 3 R beta chain has a very large cytoplasmic domain. The IL 3 R beta chain is also shared by the receptors for IL-5 and GM-CSF. Cells known to express IL-3 receptors include hematopoietic progenitors, epithelial cells, double negative T cells, mast cells, basophils and blood monocytes.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom human IL-3 R alpha ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit