Product Name Custom human IL-13 R alpha 1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes human IL-13 R alpha 1
Gene Names: IL13RA1; CD213A1; CT19; IL-13Ra; NR4
Gene ID 3597
Swissprot ID P78552
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Two type 1 membrane proteins belonging to the hemopoietin receptor family have been cloned and shown to bind IL-13 with differing affinities. The lower affinity IL-13 binding protein is now referred to as IL-13 R alpha 1. The high-affinity IL-13 binding protein is now referred to as IL-13 R alpha 2. The human IL-13 R alpha 1 was originally cloned based on sequence homology to the mouse IL-13 R alpha 1. IL 13 R alpha 1 has been shown to combine with the IL 4 R alpha to form a high-affinity receptor complex capable of transducing an IL-13-dependent proliferative signal. It has been shown to bind tyrosine kinase TYK2, and thus may mediate the signaling processes that lead to the activation of JAK1, STAT3 and STAT6 induced by IL13 and IL4.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom human IL-13 R alpha 1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit