Product Name Custom human IL-1 R3 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes human IL-1 R3
Gene Names: IL1RAP, IL1R3; C3orf13; IL-1RAcP
Gene ID 3556
Swissprot ID Q9NPH3
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
IL-1 Receptor Accessory Protein (also IL-1 R3) is a ubiquitous, 70-90 kDa member of the interleukin-1 receptor family of proteins. It serves as a non ligand binding accessory component of the receptors for IL-1 alpha, IL-1 beta, and IL-33. Together with IRAK4 and MyD88, it generates a functional signaling complex with IL 1 RI; by itself, it generates a non-signaling, but high-affinity binding complex with IL-1 RII. In addition, it interacts with ST2 on mast cells and Th2 T cells to create a functional IL-33 receptor complex. The soluble receptor isoforms appear to be inhibitory to IL-1 signaling. When present with soluble IL-1 RII, soluble IL-1 RAcP increases the IL-1 binding affinity of IL-1 RII more than 100-fold, thus neutralizing the effects of IL-1.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom human IL-1 R3 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit