Product Name Custom human BLAME ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity This has not yet been determined
Assay Range This has not yet been determined
Cross-Reactivity This ELISA antibody pair only recognizes human BLAME
Gene Names: SLAMF8, BLAME, CD353, SBBI42
Gene ID 56833
Swissprot ID Q9P0V8
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
BLAME (B-lymphocyte activator macrophage expressed), also known as SLAM family member 8, is a type I transmembrane protein that belongs to the CD2 subset of immunoglobulin superfamily cell receptors. CD2 family proteins function as adhesion molecules and modulators of immune responses. Mature human BLAME consists of a 211 amino acid (aa) ECD that contains two Ig V-like domains, a 21 aa transmembrane segment, and a 31 aa cytoplasmic tail that lacks recognizable signaling motifs. BLAME is expressed on dendritic cells and IFN-gamma stimulated monocytes. Overexpression of BLAME in bone marrow cells leads to an increase in the peritoneal B1b population of B lymphocytes.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Custom human BLAME ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit