Product Name Rat P-Selectin ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 40 pg/ml
Assay Range 40.9-10000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names SELP, PSELECT
Gene ID 25651
Swissprot ID P98106
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||84||78-95|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||114|
Standard Curve: Rat P-Selectin ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
The Selectin family is comprised of three members, E-Selectin, L-Selectin, and P-Selectin. E-Selectin [endothelial leukocyte adhesion molecule-1 (ELAM-1), CD62E] is transiently expressed on vascular endothelial cells in response to IL-1 beta and TNF-alpha. P-selectin functions as a cell adhesion molecule (CAM) on the surfaces of activated endothelial cells, which line the inner surface of blood vessels, and activated platelets. In unactivated endothelial cells, it is stored in granules called Weibel-Palade bodies. In unactivated platelets P-selectin is stored in α-granules. Other names for P-selectin include CD62P, Granule Membrane Protein 140 (GMP-140), and Platelet Activation-Dependent Granule to External Membrane Protein (PADGEM). The human and rat proteins share approximately 67% amino acid sequence identity. The mouse and rat proteins share approximately 78% amino acid sequence identity.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Rat P-Selectin ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit