Product Name Mouse VEGF R1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum, Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Assay Range 4.1-3000pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names Flt1, AI323757, Flt-1, VEGFR-1, VEGFR1, sFlt1
Gene ID 14254
Swissprot ID P35969
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||105||98-108|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||101|
Standard Curve: Mouse VEGF R1 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
VEGF R1 (Flt-1), VEGF R2 (KDR/Flk-1), and VEGF R3 (Flt-4) belong to the class III subfamily of receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs). All three receptors contain seven immunoglobulin-like repeats in their extracellular domain and kinase insert domains in their intracellular region. They are best known for regulating VEGF family-mediated vasculogenesis, angiogenesis, and lymphangiogenesis. They are also mediators of neurotrophic activity and regulators of hematopoietic development. VEGF R2 is thought to be the primary inducer of VEGF-mediated blood vessel growth, while VEGF R3 plays a significant role in VEGF-C and VEGF-D-mediated lymphangiogenesis.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse VEGF R1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit