Product Name Mouse IL-1 beta ELISA Kit
Assay Type: Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format: 96-well strip plate
Assay Length: 4.5 hours
Sample Volume: Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method: Colorimetric
Sensitivity: 2 pg/ml
Assay Range: 2.7-2000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity: No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names: Il1b, IL-1beta, Il-1b
Gene ID 16176
Swissprot ID P10749
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||98||88-110|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||89|
Standard Curve: Mouse IL-1 beta ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
IL-1 beta is produced in response to inflammatory agents, infections, or microbial endotoxins. IL-1β is a member of the interleukin 1 family of cytokines. This cytokine is produced by activated macrophages as a proprotein, which is proteolytically processed to its active form by caspase 1. This cytokine is an important mediator of the inflammatory response, and is involved in a variety of cellular activities, including cell proliferation, differentiation, and apoptosis. The induction of cyclooxygenase-2 by this cytokine in the central nervous system (CNS) is found to contribute to inflammatory pain hypersensitivity. IL-1 beta dysregulation is implicated in many pathological conditions including sepsis, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, acute and chronic myelogenous leukemia, atherosclerosis and neuronal injury.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse IL-1 beta ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit