Product Name Mouse IFN-gamma ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 2 pg/ml
Assay Range 2.7-2000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names IFNG, IFN-g, Ifg
Gene ID 15978
Swissprot ID P01580
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||93||89-101|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||93|
Standard Curve: Mouse IFN-gamma ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
IFN-gamma is the prototype proinflammatory cytokine and is produced by a variety of immune cells under inflammatory conditions, notably by T cells and NK cells. FNγ is secreted by T helper cells (specifically, Th1 cells), cytotoxic T cells (TC cells) and NK cells only. IFNγ is the only Type II interferon and it is serologically distinct from Type I interferons; It plays a key role in host defense by promoting the development and activation of Th1 cells, chemoattraction and activation of monocytes and macrophages, upregulation of antigen presentation molecules, and immunoglobulin class switching in B cells. It also exhibits antiviral, antiproliferative, and apoptotic effects.
In addition, IFN-gamma functions as an anti-inflammatory mediator by promoting the development of regulatory T cells and inhibiting Th17 cell differentiation. IFN-gamma dimers signal through a receptor complex of two IFN-gamma R1 and two IFN-gamma R2 subunits.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse IFN-gamma ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit