Product Name Mouse G-CSF ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity <1 pg/ml
Assay Range 0.21-150 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names Csf3, Csfg, G-CSF, MGI-IG
Gene ID 12985
Swissprot ID P09920
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||97||86-107|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||93|
Standard Curve: Mouse G-CSF ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF or GCSF), also known as colony-stimulating factor 3 (CSF 3), is a glycoprotein that stimulates the bone marrow to produce granulocytes and stem cells and release them into the bloodstream. G-CSF (granulocyte-colony stimulating factor) is a secreted glycoprotein that regulates the proliferation, differentiation, and activation of neutrophilic granulocyte lineage cells. It also enhances M-CSF induced monocyte differentiation and the proliferation of Th2-inducing dendritic cells. G-CSF promotes the development of T cell immune tolerance as well as tissue recovery following myocardial infarction and cerebral ischemia. It signals through G-CSF R/CD114 on monocytes, neutrophils, megakaryocytes, platelets, myeloid progenitors, trophoblasts and placenta, endothelial cells, and various tumor cell types. Mutations in G-CSF R are associated with congenital neutropenia.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse G-CSF ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit