Product Name Mouse Flt-3L ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Assay Range 20.5-5000pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names Flt3 , B230315G04, CD135, Flk-2, Flk2, Flt-3, Ly72, wmfl
Gene ID 14255
Swissprot ID P49772
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||89||78-94|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||107|
Standard Curve: Mouse Flt-3L ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Flt-3 Ligand, also known as FL, is an alpha-helical cytokine that promotes the differentiation of multiple hematopoietic cell lineages. Flt-3 Ligand is expressed as a noncovalently-linked dimer by T cells and bone marrow and thymic fibroblasts. Both transmembrane and soluble Flt-3 Ligand signal through the tyrosine kinase receptor Flt-3/Flk-2. Flt-3 Ligand induces the expansion of monocytes and immature dendritic cells as well as early B cell lineage differentiation. It synergizes with IL-3, GM-CSF, and SCF to promote the mobilization and myeloid differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells. It cooperates with IL-2, -6, -7, and -15 to induce NK cell development and with IL-3, -7, and -11 to induce terminal B cell maturation. FLT3L is crucial for steady-state plasmacytoid dendritic cell (pDC) and classical dendritic cell (cDC) development. FLT3L and its receptor are involved in the mammalian immune response to malaria.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse Flt-3L ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit