Product Name Mouse CT-1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 150 pg/mL
Assay Range 0.25-60 ng/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names Ctf1, CT-1
Gene ID 13019
Swissprot ID Q99JA0
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||94||85-107|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||89|
Standard Curve: Mouse CT-1 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Cardiotrophin-1 (CT-1) is a member of the cytokine family which also includes IL-6, IL-11, leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF), oncostatin M (OSM), and ciliary neurotrophic factor (CNTF). CT-1 has since been shown to be a pleiotrophic cytokine with overlapping actions with other IL-6 family members on a variety of cell types. Human CT-1 encodes a 201 amino acid (aa) residue protein that lacks a hydrophobic signal peptide. The mechanism of CT-1 release from cells is currently not understood. CT-1 is highly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle, liver, lung and kidney. Lower levels of CT-1 expression is also seen in testis and brain. CT-1 initiates downstream signaling pathways through the heterodimerization of gp130 and the LIF receptor beta subunit.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Mouse CT-1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit