Product Name Human VEGF R3 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Assay Range 12.3-3000pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names FLT4, FLT-41, LMPH1A, PCL, VEGFR-3, VEGFR3
Gene ID 2324
Swissprot ID P35916
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||98||89-107|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||102|
Standard Curve: Human VEGF R3 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
VEGF R2 (KDR/Flk-1), VEGF R1 (Flt-1) and VEGF R3 (Flt-4) belong to the class III subfamily of receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs). All three receptors contain seven immunoglobulin-like repeats in their extracellular domains and kinase insert domains in their intracellular regions. The expression of VEGF R1, 2, and 3 is almost exclusively restricted to the endothelial cells. These receptors are likely to play essential roles in vasculogenesis and angiogenesis. Both VEGF-C and VEGF-D have been shown to bind and activate VEGF R3 (Flt-4). VEGF R3 is widely expressed in the early embryo but becomes restricted to lymphatic endothelia at later stages of development. It is likely that VEGF R3 may be important for lymph angiogenesis.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human VEGF R3 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit