Product Name Human TIMP-4 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 15 pg/mL
Assay Range 28.7-7000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names TIMP4
Gene ID 7079
Swissprot ID Q99727
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||95||82-104|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||115|
Standard Curve: Human TIMP-4 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
TIMPs-1 through -4 regulate the activity of zinc metalloproteases known as MMPs, ADAMs and ADAMTSs. Structurally, TIMPs contain two domains. The N-terminal domain binds to the active site of mature metalloproteases via a 1:1 non-covalent interaction, blocking access of substrates to the catalytic site. In addition, The C-terminal domain of TIMP-1 and TIMP-2 binds to the hemopexin- like domain of pro-MMP-9 and pro-MMP-2, respectively. TIMP4 has been shown to interact with MMP2.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human TIMP-4 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit