Product Name Human SDF-1 alpha ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 40 pg/ml
Assay Range 93.8-6000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CXCL12, IRH, PBSF, SCYB12, SDF1, TLSF, TPAR1
Gene ID 6387
Swissprot ID P48061
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||94||84-107|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||95|
Standard Curve: Human SDF-1 alpha ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
CXCL12/Stromal Cell-derived Factor 1 (SDF-1) is a member of the CXC chemokine ligand superfamily. The alpha and beta isoforms are ubiquitously expressed while the gamma isoform is primarily expressed in the heart. CXCL12/SDF-1 isoforms are chemotactic for T lymphocytes and monocytes. It is cardio protective and has also been shown to hinder CXCR4-mediated HIV infection of T cells. Stromal cell-derived factors 1-alpha and 1-beta are activate leukocytes and are often induced by proinflammatory stimuli such as lipopolysaccharide, TNF, or IL1.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human SDF-1 alpha ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit