Product Name Human PF4 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity < 1 pg/ml
Assay Range 8.2-2000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names PF4, CXCL4, SCYB4
Gene ID 5196
Swissprot ID P02776
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||98||88-106|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||120|
Standard Curve: Human PF4 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Platelet factor 4 (PF4) is a small cytokine belonging to the CXC chemokine family that is also known as chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 4 (CXCL4). It is released by activated platelets and regulates Thrombin/Thrombomodulin complexes, activated Protein C (APC), Coagulation Factor Xa, and Fibrin. The anticoagulant heparin neutralizes CXCL4 procoagulant effects. Complexes of heparin and CXCL4 trigger antibody formation that causes the pathological syndrome HITT. It is usually found in a complex with proteoglycan. Immunogenic complexes of CXCL4 with Apolipoprotein H contribute to antiphospholipid syndrome (APS). CXCL4 interferes with the proliferative and angiogenic functions of FGF-2 and VEGF. However, it can also exert proinflammatory and pro-atherogenic effects on monocytes, macrophages, and endothelial cells. CXCL4 may signal through CXCR3B in humans.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human PF4 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit