Product Name Human NRG1-beta 1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Assay Range 27.4-20000pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names ARIA, GGF, GGF2, HGL, HRG, HRG1, HRGA, MST131, MSTP131, NDF-IT2, SMDF, NRG1
Gene ID 3084
Swissprot ID Q02297
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||102||96-119|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||103|
Standard Curve: Human NRG1-beta 1 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
The neuregulin family of structurally related glycoproteins comprises products from four distinct but related genes, Nrg-1, Nrg-2, Nrg-3, and Nrg-4. All NRG1 isoforms contain an EGF-like domain that is required for their direct binding to the ErbB3 or ErbB4 receptor tyrosine kinases. NRG1 isoforms can be classified into three major subtypes. NRG1 isoforms show distinct spatial and temporal expression patterns. These proteins play important roles during development of both the nervous system and the heart. They have been shown to regulate the selective expression of neurotransmitter receptors in neurons and at the neuromuscular junction, and promote the differentiation and development of Schwann cells from neural crest stem cells. NRG1s have also been shown to be involved in the establishment of the oligodendroglial lineage.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human NRG1-beta 1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit