Product Name Human M-CSF ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Assay Range 2.7-2000pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CSF1
Gene ID 1435
Swissprot ID P09603
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||82||78-91|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||92|
Standard Curve: Human M-CSF ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
M-CSF, also known as CSF-1, is a four-alpha-helical-bundle cytokine that is the primary regulator of macrophage survival, proliferation and differentiation. M-CSF is also essential for the survival and proliferation of osteoclast progenitors. M-CSF also primes and enhances macrophage killing of tumor cells and microorganisms, regulates the release of cytokines and other inflammatory modulators from macrophages, and stimulates pinocytosis. M-CSF increases during pregnancy to support implantation and growth of the decidua and placenta. Sources of M-CSF include fibroblasts, activated macrophages, endometrial secretory epithelium, bone marrow stromal cells and activated endothelial cells. The M-CSF receptor (c-fms) transduces its pleotropic effects and mediates its endocytosis. M-CSF mRNAs of various sizes occur.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human M-CSF ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit