Product Name Human IP-10 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Assay Range 8.2-6000pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CXCL10, C7, IFI10, INP10, IP-10, SCYB10, crg-2, gIP-10, mob-1
Gene ID 3627
Swissprot ID P02778
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||102||89-121|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||98|
Standard Curve: Human IP-10 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
IP-10 was originally identified as an IFN-gamma-inducible gene in monocytes, fibroblasts and endothelial cells. The mouse homolog of human IP-10, CRG-2, shares approximately 67% amino acid sequence identity with human IP-10. The amino acid sequence of IP-10 identified the protein as a member of the CXC chemokine subfamily. CXCL10 is secreted by several cell types in response to IFN-γ. These cell types include monocytes, endothelial cells and fibroblasts. CXCL10 has been attributed to several roles, such as chemoattraction for monocytes/macrophages, T cells, NK cells, and dendritic cells, promotion of T cell adhesion to endothelial cells, antitumor activity, and inhibition of bone marrow colony formation and angiogenesis. This chemokine elicits its effects by binding to the cell surface chemokine receptor CXCR3.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human IP-10 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit