Product Name Human IL-1ra ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Assay Range 41.1-30000pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names IL1RN, IL1F3, IL1RA
Gene ID 3557
Swissprot ID P18510
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||96||87-105|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||101|
Standard Curve: Human IL-1ra ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
IL-1ra /IL-1F3 (IL-1 receptor antagonist) is a widely expressed acute phase protein that serves to dampen inflammation. It binds to both IL-1 RI and IL-1 RII. It competitively inhibits IL-1 (alpha or beta) binding to IL-1 RI and does not trigger recruitment of the accessory molecule IL-1 R AcP or activation of IL-1 RI signaling. It blocks the proinflammatory actions of IL-1 including Prostaglandin E2 and IL-6 release from endothelial cells, fever generation, thrombocytosis, the production of hepatic acute phase proteins, and neutrophil expansion and infiltration.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human IL-1ra ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit