Product Name Human IL-1F6 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 0.6 ng/mL
Assay Range 0.82-200 ng/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names IL36A, FIL1, FIL1(EPSILON), FIL1E, IL-1F6, IL1(EPSILON), IL1F6
Gene ID 27179
Swissprot ID Q9UHA7
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||91||82-101|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||99|
Standard Curve: Human IL-1F6 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Human IL-36 alpha, previously called IL-1F6 and FIL1 epsilon, is a member of the IL-1 family. IL-36 alpha is an 18 22 kDa, 158 amino acid (aa) intracellular and secreted protein that contains no signal sequence, no prosegment and no potential from N linked glycosylation sites.
It can be released in response to LPS and the cell ATP induced activation of the P2X7 receptor. IL 36 alpha is mainly found in skin and lymphoid tissues, but also in fetal brain, trachea, stomach and intestine. It is expressed by monocytes, B and T cells.
The receptor for IL 36 alpha is a combination of IL 1 Rrp2, mainly found in epithelia and keratinocytes, and the widely expressed IL 1 RAcP. IL-36 alpha, beta, and gamma all activate NF-kappa B and MAPK pathways in an IL 1 Rrp2 dependent manner, and induce production of inflammatory cytokines and chemokines such as CXCL8/IL-8.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human IL-1F6 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit