Product Name Human IL-18 R alpha ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 25 pg/mL
Assay Range 28.7-7000 pg/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names IL18R1, CD218a, CDw218a, IL-1Rrp, IL18RA, IL1RRP
Gene ID 8809
Swissprot ID Q13478
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||98||90-110|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||99|
Standard Curve: Human IL-18 R alpha ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Interleukin-18 receptor 1 (IL-18R1), CDw218a, is a cytokine receptor that belongs to the interleukin 1 receptor family. This receptor specifically binds interleukin 18 (IL18), and is essential for IL18 mediated signal transduction. IFN-alpha and IL12 are reported to induce the expression of this receptor in NK and T cells.
The functional IL-18 receptor complex is composed of two subunits designated IL-18 R alpha (IL-1 R5 and IL-1 Rrp) and IL-18 R beta ( IL-1 R7 and AcPL). Both IL-18 R alpha and IL-18 R beta belong to the IL-1 receptor superfamily. IL-18 R is widely expressed in numerous tissues including spleen, thymus, leukocyte, liver, lung, heart, small and large intestine, prostate and placenta.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human IL-18 R alpha ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit