Product Name Human IL-10 R alpha ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 2 ng/mL
Assay Range 2.05-500 ng/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names IL10RA, CD210, CD210a, CDW210A, HIL-10R, IL-10R1, IL10R
Gene ID 3587
Swissprot ID Q13651
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||99||88-109|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||98|
Standard Curve: Human IL-10 R alpha ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
IL-10 is a potent immunosuppressant of macrophage functions. It is also a pleiotropic cytokine with multiple immunostimulatory as well as immunosuppressive effects on a variety of other cell types. IL-10 binds specifically and with high affinity to cell-surface receptors.
Human and mouse IL-10 receptors are structurally related to the IFN-gamma receptor. These receptors are members of the class II subgroup of the cytokine receptor superfamily.
It has been shown to mediate the immunosuppressive signal of interleukin 10, and thus inhibits the synthesis of proinflammatory cytokines. This receptor is reported to promote survival of progenitor myeloid cells through the insulin receptor substrate-2/PI 3-kinase/AKT pathway. Activation of this receptor leads to tyrosine phosphorylation of JAK1 and TYK2 kinases.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human IL-10 R alpha ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit