Product Name Human ICOS ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 1.2 ng/mL
Assay Range 1.23-300 ng/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names ICOS, AILIM, CD278, CVID1
Gene ID 29851
Swissprot ID Q9Y6W8
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||101||91-114|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||99|
Standard Curve: Human ICOS ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
CD278 or ICOS (Inducible T-cell COStimulator) is a CD28-superfamily costimulatory molecule that is expressed on activated T cells. It is thought to be important for Th2 cells in particular.
ICOS is expressed on most CD45RO+ cells. ICOS expression is up-regulated within approximately 24-48 hours of activation on Th primed cells. B7-H2, a member of the B7 family of costimulatory ligands, has been identified as the ICOS ligand. The B7-H2/ICOS interaction appears to play roles in T cell dependent B cell activation and Th differentiation.
It forms homodimers and plays an important role in cell-cell signaling, immune responses and regulation of cell proliferation.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human ICOS ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit