Product Name Human HPRG ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 1.2 ng/mL
Assay Range 1.23-300 ng/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names HRG, HPRGP, THPH11
Gene ID 3273
Swissprot ID P04196
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||75||69-84|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||82|
Standard Curve: Human HPRG ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Human histidine-rich glycoprotein (HPRG) is a multidomain, monomeric, secreted, 67-75 kDa member of the cystatin superfamily of molecules. In human, it is synthesized as a 525 aa precursor that contains an 18 aa signal sequence and a 507 aa mature region. Five distinct domains are recognized in the mature molecule. Human HPRG is only 60% aa identical to mouse HPRG. There are multiple ligands for HPRG. These include small molecular weight molecules, hemostatic molecules, and immune system components. About 50% of plasma plasminogen circulates bound to HPRG. Upon immobilization to cell surface tropomyosin in a Zn++ dependent manner, it is converted to plasmin by tPA. HPRG also shows antiangiogenic activity on endothelial cells.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human HPRG ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit