Product Name Human HAI-1 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 0.6 ng/mL
Assay Range 0.82-200 ng/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names SPINT1, HAI, HAI1, MANSC2
Gene ID 6692
Swissprot ID O43278
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||79||71-84|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||92|
Standard Curve: Human HAI-1 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
HAI-1 is a Kunitz-type serine protease inhibitor, identified as a strong inhibitor of HGF activator (HGFA) and matriptase. The membrane-anchored HAI-1 consists of two Kunitz domains, a LDL-receptor-like domain, and a C-terminal transmembrane domain. Two soluble forms are generated by ectodomain shedding, one with a single Kunitz domain and the other with two Kunitz domains. HAI-1 is not only an inhibitor but also a specific receptor of active HGFA, acting as a reservoir of this enzyme on the cell surface. The shedding of HAI-1 and HGFA/HAI-1 complex is enhanced by treatment with phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate or IL-1 beta. The regulated shedding is completely inhibited by a synthetic zinc metalloprotease inhibitor.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human HAI-1 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit