Product Name Human CRP ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 20 pg/ml
Assay Range 34.3-25000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CRP, PTX1
Gene ID 1401
Swissprot ID P02741
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||105||96-115|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||88|
Standard Curve: Human CRP ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
C-Reactive Protein (CRP), also known as Pentraxin 1, is a secreted pentameric protein that functions as a sensor and activator for the innate immune response. In humans, it is a major acute-phase protein; its circulating concentration is dramatically elevated at the onset of inflammation. In mice, however, serum CRP levels increase only slightly during inflammation, and the analogous acute phase role is filled by Pentraxin 2. It induces the phagocytosis of bacteria and apoptotic cells and regulates activation of the classical complement pathway by binding several proteins in the complement cascade as well as Fc gamma RI, Fc gamma RIIA, and Fc gamma RIIB on macrophages and dendritic cells. It also promotes dendritic cell maturation and humoral immunity. In cardiovascular disease, CRP binds to oxidized LDL, exacerbates tissue damage in myocardial infarction, and inhibits the repair of injured vascular endothelium.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human CRP ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit