Product Name Human CD26 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Assay Range 32.8-8000pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names DPP4, ADABP, ADCP2, CD26, DPPIV, TP103
Gene ID 1803
Swissprot ID P27487
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||118||97-129|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||90|
Standard Curve: Human CD26 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
The protein, encoded by the DPP4 gene is an antigenic enzyme expressed on the surface of most cell types and is associated with immune regulation, signal transduction and apoptosis. It is an intrinsic membrane glycoprotein and a serine exopeptidase that cleaves X-proline dipeptides from the N-terminus of polypeptides. It is a rather indiscriminate enzyme for which a diverse range of substrates are known. The substrates of CD26/DPPIV are proline(or alanine)-containing peptides and include growth factors, chemokines, neuropeptides, and vasoactive peptides. DPP4 plays a major role in glucose metabolism. It is responsible for the degradation of incretins such as GLP-1. Furthermore, it appears to work as a suppressor in the development of cancer and tumours. DPP-4 also binds the enzyme adenosine deaminase specifically and with high affinity. The significance of this interaction has yet to be established.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human CD26 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit