Product Name Human CD163 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 15 pg/ml
Assay Range 32.8-8000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names CD163; M130; MM130; SCARI1
Gene ID 9332
Swissprot ID Q86VB7
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||95||89-102|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||91|
Standard Curve: Human CD163 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
CD163 is the high affinity scavenger receptor for the hemoglobin haptoglobin complex and in the absence of haptoglobin – with lower affinity – for hemoglobin alone. It has also been shown to mark cells of monocyte/macrophage lineage. CD163 mediates monocyte binding to bacteria, leading to the release of inflammatory cytokines. It can also mediate monocyte-erythroblast adhesion and promote erythroblast expansion. CD163 binds and internalizes the cytokine TWEAK, and the ratio of soluble CD163 to TWEAK in the plasma is elevated during atherosclerosis.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human CD163 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit