Product Name Human BMP-4 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100 ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 5 pg/ml
Assay Range 8.2-6000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names Bmp4, BMP2B, BMP2B1, MCOPS6, OFC11, ZYME
Gene ID 652
Swissprot ID P12644
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||93||83-109|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||96|
Standard Curve: Human BMP-4 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
BMP4 is a member of the bone morphogenetic protein family which is part of the transforming growth factor-beta superfamily. The superfamily includes large families of growth and differentiation factors. BMP4 is highly conserved evolutionarily. BMP4 is found in early embryonic development in the ventral marginal zone and in the eye, heart blood and otic vesicle. BMPs are secreted signaling molecules that comprise a subfamily of the TGF-beta superfamily and were originally identified as regulators of cartilage and bone formation. There are at least 20 structurally and functionally related BMPs, most of which play roles in embryogenesis and morphogenesis of various tissues and organs.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human BMP-4 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit