Product Name Human beta-NGF ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Assay Range 6.9-5000 pg/ml
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names NGF; Beta-NGF; HSAN5B
Gene ID 4803
Swissprot ID P01138
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|cell culture media||102||90-111|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|cell culture media||1:2||102|
Standard Curve: Human beta-NGF ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Nerve growth factor (NGF) as a 7S complex composed of three non- covalently linked subunits, alpha, beta, and gamma. It is now known that both the alpha and gamma subunits of NGF are members of the kallikrein family of serine proteases, while the beta subunit, called beta-NGF or 2.5S NGF, exhibits all the biological activities ascribed to NGF. NGF is critical for the survival and maintenance of sympathetic and sensory neurons, as they undergo apoptosis in its absence. NGF binds with at least two classes of receptors: the tropomyosine receptor kinase A (TrkA) and low-affinity NGF receptor (LNGFR/p75NTR). When NGF binds to the TrkA receptor, it drives the homodimerization of the receptor, which in turn causes the autophosphorylation of the tyrosine kinase segment. This leads to the activation of PI 3-kinase, ras, and PLC signaling pathways.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human beta-NGF ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit