Product Name Human Angiopoietin-4 ELISA Kit
Assay Type Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA
Format 96-well strip plate
Assay Length 4.5 hours
Sample Volume Serum ,Plasma, cell culture media , 100ul
Detection Method Colorimetric
Sensitivity 200 pg/mL
Assay Range 0.27-200 ng/mL
Cross-Reactivity No cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
Gene Names ANGPT4, ANG4
Gene ID 51378
Swissprot ID Q9Y264
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell culture media||110||95-128|
|Sample Type||Dilution||% of Expected|
|Cell culture media||1:2||117|
Standard Curve: Human Angiopoietin-4 ELISA Kit
• Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
• Wash Buffer
• Stop Solution
• Assay Diluent
• Biotinylated Detection Antibody
• Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
• TMB One-Step Substrate
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
3. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
4. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
5. Incubate 1 h at RT.
6. Wash and add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
7. Incubate 45 min at RT.
8. Wash and add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
9. Incubate 30 min at RT.
10. Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
11. Read at 450 nm/570 nm.
Angiopoietins, Ang-1, Ang-2, and Ang-3 (mouse)/Ang-4 (human), are natural agonists or antagonists of the Tie-2 receptor tyrosine kinase and are important modulators of angiogenesis. Angiopoietins are proteins with important roles in vascular development and angiogenesis. All angiopoietins bind with similar affinity to an endothelial cell-specific tyrosine-protein kinase receptor. The mechanism by which they contribute to angiogenesis is thought to involve regulation of endothelial cell interactions with supporting perivascular cells. The protein encoded by this gene functions as an agonist and is an angiopoietin.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
Human Angiopoietin-4 ELISA Kit is for Research Use Only.
1 Plate Kit, 2 Plate Kit, 5 Plate Kit